Thoughts Before Cooking:
So my sister bought me a waffle maker and of course I enjoy making waffles. But what can you use the waffle maker for? So this is the firsr of probably many posts about making more than waffles.
- Any extras you like (spinach, ham, chicken, etc)
- Lay a tortilla down on the waffle maker.
- Fill with cheese and any other extras.
- Top with tortilla.
- Close the lid on the waffle maker and check every now and then to see if cheese is melted.
- When done, serve and enjoy!
Thoughts After Cooking:
It was kinda weird cooking a quesadilla that way as I have only ever used a comal. But it came out good and cooked fast.
For more recipes, go to Eggs in Purgatory