Thoughts Before Cooking:
So I had made pasta the other day and had a ton of sauce leftover. I didn’t want it to go bad (like I usually do) and I didn’t want more pasta, so I started scoping the internet for a rercipe to do something with it.
I got this from Eat This, Not That ‘s website. This recipe is known as a hangover remedy, whether it works or not I don’t know as I’ve never had a hangover, but it seemed fast, easy, and good-so why not try it out?
- 1 Cup of Pasta Sauce (Your Choice)
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Eggs
- Shredded Cheese
- In a small skillet simmer pasta sauce, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Crack in two eggs, cover and cook until all the whites set.
- Top with cheese and serve with toast.
Thoughts After Cooking:
They didn’t photograph well, sorry.
And truth is, I didn’t make them right. I don’t like fried eggs, I don’t like loose yolk-it has to be cooked. So I always poke them and cook them through, making them not look so fancy.It was really good. I loved it-and so easy and simple to make.
The next time I make it I am going to serve it on bread, but real bread. Like a thick sourdough or something. Nice and toasted. Yum.
For more egg recipes, go to Flæskeæggekage
For more recipes, go to Blueberry Earl Grey Tea Smoothie