Thoughts Before Cooking:
I received a waffle maker as a gift, and after making a ton of waffles-I was interested in what else could be made in a waffle maker. This recipe comes from My Fussy Eater
- 2 Apples
- Coconut Sugar or Brown Sugar
- Greek Yogurt (Optional)
- Berries (Optional)
- Heat the waffle iron and grease lightly with some spray oil.
- Cut the apples into 1/2 cm slices and sprinkle them with sugar and cinnamon.
- Place the apple slices in the waffle iron for approximately 2 mins.
- Serve immediately with Greek yogurt and berries.
Thoughts After Reading:
This was the worst decision of my life.
The cinnamon and the sugar stuck to my waffle maker and it is taking me forever to clean it.
I would not make these again.
For more apple recipes, go to Simple Charoset
For more things to make in your waffle maker, go to Scrambled Eggs in a Waffle Maker