Thoughts Before Cooking:
I received a waffle maker as a gift, and after making a ton of waffles-I was interested in what else could be made in a waffle maker. This recipe comes from Snapguide.
- Eggs (Depends on how many you want to make)
- Waffle Maker
- Turn your waffle maker on. It depends on the waffle maker the heat, with mine I do a two or three.
- While the waffle maker is heating up whisk your eggs with a bit of milk.
- Spray cooking spray in the waffle maker, or skip this step if you have a non-stick one.
- Add eggs, be careful not to overfill your waffle maker.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook for 1-3 mins.
- When cooked through, remove from waffle maker.
- Take out and enjoy.
Thoughts After Cooking:
I thought it was really good and so fast. It was done in no time.
For more ways to make eggs, go to Eggs in Purgatory
For more things to do with a waffle maker, go to Waffle Maker Grilled Cheese
For more breakfast foods, go to Scottish Oatcakes