Thoughts Before Cooking:
I can’t find the recipe I used but I can give the essentials. If I ever find the website again I’ll be sure to give them the proper credit.
- 1/2 Pound of Fresh Strawberries, hulled and sliced (plus whole strawberries for garnish)
- 2 Heaping Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pint of Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Combine ingredients in blender.
- Add whole strawberry as a garnish and serve with whipped cream if desired.
- Drink & enjoy.
Thoughts After Cooking:
I only have one word to say about this-delicious!
I will be making this again, for sure.
For more drink recipes, go to B is for Blueberry Smoothie
For more dessert, go to Irish Apple Cake with Custard Sauce
For more recipes, go to Spanakopita Penne Bake