So Tuesday we reviewed The Key to Midnight, which is set in Japan, so I thought why not have a Japanese recipe? And of course one of my favorites, Matcha Tea!
This recipe comes from my sister blog, JaneAustenRunsMyLife, who LOVES tea.
- 2 Tsp of Matcha Powder
- 2 Tsps of Sugar
- 3 Tbsps of Warm Water
- 2 Cups of Milk (Hot or Cold)
- Put the Matcha powder, sugar, and water in a cup or mug
- Whisk together to ensure no lumps (use a matcha whisk or electric stirrer.
- If doing hot, warm the milk and pour into the mug. If doing cold, just pour the milk in the mug.
- Use the whisk or electric stirrer to combine everything until it is a light green color.
Thoughts After Reading:
It was delicious!
For more Matcha recipes, go to Green Tea Frappuccino
For more tea recipes, go to London Fog Smoothie
For more recipes from JaneAustenRunsMyLife, go to Scottish Oatcakes
For more drink recipes, go to Earl Grey Infused Blueberry Smoothie
For more Japanese dishes, go to C is for Chocolate Oat Crackles