I know today is scary
But don’t worry, I got this.
Thoughts Before Cooking:
So my niece was learning about Japan and wanted to cook some Japanese food. She’s extremely picky so I had a hard time finding something she would enjoy.
I finally found this recipe from thedailyenglishshow and thought that with its chocolatey-ness it should be a hit.
- 2 Cups of Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup of Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Milk or Soymilk
- Mix the oats and cocoa powder.
- Heat the oil, sugar, and milk or soymilk.
- Bring it to a boil and then simmer for two minutes.
- Add the liquid to the oats.
- Roll into balls or place in tupperware and when cool, cut into squares.
Thoughts After Cooking:
This wasn’t that good.
The mixture never hardened it was always damp and tasted weird.
I don’t know what went wrong.
For more chocolate-y recipes, go to Orange Chocolate Cake
For more desserts, go to Pumpkin Spice Cake
For more Friday the 13th recipes, go to Grilled Zucchini Roll-Ups
For more oat recipes, go to No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies