So you know that I have iron deficiency, so I’m always looking for recipes to do with spinach as I love it and the iron is great for me.
I looked about online and found this recipe from bon appétit.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 3 Cups of Baby Spinach
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Grated Parmesan
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium nonstick cooking pan.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 min.
- Add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until set about one minute.
- Stir in parmesan, and add red pepper flakes.
Thoughts After Cooking:
I loved it! Another spinach recipe I’ll be making again.
For more spinach recipes, go to Spinach Tortellini Soup
For more egg recipes, go to Scrambled Eggs in a Waffle Maker