This is one of my favorite of the more mysterious Archie Comics
For more Archie Comics, go to Betty and Veronica in Mystery at the Studio
For more Betty Cooper, go to Betty and Veronica: Stranger Than Fiction
I have a waffle maker and was interested in what else I can make in the waffle maker. I’m not sure where I found this, but I thought why not try it out?
- Turn your waffle maker on.
- Butter one side of the bread.
- When waffle maker is ready, place a slice of bread, butter face down.
- Add cheese and top with bread, butter side up.
- Put top of waffle maker down.
- Let cheese melt then remove sandwich and eat.
Yummy, easy, and a much faster clean up.
For more Grilled Cheese sandwiches, go to Garlic, Tomato, Basil Grilled Cheese Sandwich
For more sandwiches, go to Cucumber Hummus Sandwich
For what else you cando with a waffle maker, go to Waffle Quesadilla
Here is a healthy, low-calorie sandwich that is tasty and easy to make. I used to eat this al the time when I was at University. I hope you all enjoy it.
- Cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- Bread (I use Whole Grain)
- Toast bread.
- Slice the cucumber.
- When bread is toasted, spread each slice with hummus.
- Lay cucumber on bread, and place a bread slice on top of the other.
You can add as much or as little cucumber as you like-and make the slices as thick or thin as you prefer. Either way it is delicious!
For more sandwich recipes, go to Garlic, Tomato, Basil Grilled Cheese Sandwich
For more low-calorie dishes, go to Two-Cheese Roasted-Veggie Pasta
For more vegetarian meals, go to Eggplant Tomato Bites
For more recipes, go to Tortellini Soup with Italian Sausage & Spinach
Who loves grilled cheese sandwiches?
Of course you do, everyone does! It is one of the ultimate comfort foods.
Well this is a little twist on the classic sandwich. I came up with this after making Eggplant Tomato Bites
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Halved
- Cheese of Choice (I did Gouda)
- 1 Cup of Fresh Basil
- Place a tablespoon of butter in frying pan and melt.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill bread until lightly browned, one to two minutes, remove, and rub with garlic.
- Grill tomatoes, turning occasionally, until tender, about 6-8 minutes.
- Place the mozzarella, tomato, and basil leaves on a slice of bread, cover with another slice of bread and grill until it is warm and cheese is beginning to melt.
I thought it was absolutely delicious.
It was soo good, we forgot to take pics!
For more sandwich recipes, go to Chicken Cashew Wrap
For more basil recipes, go to Green Goddess Salad Dressing
For more recipes, go to Fries Quatro Queso Dos Fritos
So my work sent me to table at a Baby fair, and when I went on break I checked out the WIC table which was giving out free salad with your choice of toppings and dressings.
When they showed me the different salad dressings, I grabbed the one with basil in it as we all know how much I love basil.
- 1 Cup of Mayonnaise or Plain Greek Yogurt (I don’t like mayonnaise)
- 1 Cup of Chopped Green Onions (About 7 stalks)
- 1 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons of Chopped Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- Blend all the ingredients, except the sour cream, in a blender until smooth.
- Then add the sour cream.
I loved it! I thought it was so delicious that I couldn’t stop eating the salad.
I forgot to take a picture, but it comes out a pretty green color and is just great on whatever salad or sandwich you put it on.
For more salad dressings, go to Healthy Caesar Salad Dressing
For more basil recipes, go to Eggplant Tomato Bites
For more recipe reviews, go to Blackberry Mint Infused Water
Today marks the new year, the year of the Rooster. Roosters are trustworthy, with a strong sense of timekeeping and responsibility at work. Some famous Roosters are Donny Osmond, Dolph Lundgren, and Jennifer Lopez. Roosters are best with Oxen and Snakes; but should avoid Rats, Rabbits, Horses, and Pigs.
In honor of this being the year of the Rooster, I have decided what better way than to have a chicken recipe.
This recipe is from Bake Until Golden, the wraps Lisa Leann makes when they are in a hurry to get to the airport. I’ve never made wraps before, but have always wanted to try, so I give this a look.
- 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons of Honey Mustard
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- A dash of Pepper
- 1.5 Cups of Chicken
- 1 Cup of Celery, Chopped
- 1/4 cup of Cashews, Chopped
- Flour tortillas (I used wheat)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 cup of Onion, Chopped
- In a large bowl, create the dressing by stirring the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Next: add the chicken, celery, cashews, and onion to the dressing.
- Stir well.
- Warm the tortillas on the stove.
- Scoop some of the chicken mixture into the tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Roll it up like a burrito.
These were really good! I had a hard time stopping:
I like making them in the morning or night before and taking them to work with me.
For more Potluck Catering Club recipes, go to Happy Trail Mix
For more Chicken recipes, go to Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken
For more “sandwiches”, go to Ham and Cheese Monte Cristos
For more Holidays, go to Potato Chip Omelet
For more recipes, go to C is for Chocolate Oat Crackles
I received this book as a Christmas present one year and was astounded at all the things you could make with Kellogg’s products.
I had heard of Monte Cristos before, but they always had jelly and cheese which sounds really gross to me.
This was jelly free so I thought I would test it out and see.
- 5 Cups of Kellogg’s Rice Krispies
- 3 Large Egg Whites
- 3/4 Cup of Fat-Free Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt, or to Taste
- 12 Slices of Day Old White or Wheat Bread
- Approximately 1/4 Cup of Dijon Mustard, or to Taste
- 6 Medium Thick Slices of Smoked Ham
- 6 Medium Thick Slices of Swiss, American, or Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter (Melted) or Olive Oil
- Butter or Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Place the Rice Krispies in a resealable bag. Seal the bag, and using a rolling pin, lightly crush the cereal to make a medium crumb.
- Open the bag and measure the crumbs, there should be 2 cups. Transfer the crumbs to a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray or butter. Set aside.
- Place the egg whites, milk, and salt in a shallow bowl. Using a whisk, beat until foamy.
- Place the six slices of bread on a flat surface. Using a spatula, coat the bread with mustard-as thin or as thick as you like.
- Place a piece of ham and then a slice of cheese on top of each piece. Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Working with one at a time, dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture, turning to coat both sides. Quickly press each side into the crumbs, pressing down to insure that the crumbs adhere to the bread.
- Place the coated sandwiches in the prepared baking pan. When all the sandwiches are in the pan, give a light drizzle of melted butter, or olive oil, to each one.
- Bake in the preheated oven, without turning for about 15 mins, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve with additional mustard if desired.
I loved it.
It was just delicious!
For more Rice Krispies recipes, go to Rice Krispies Peanut Butter Banana
For more recipes, go to C is for Chocolate Oat Crackles