Thoughts Before Cooking:
So my work sent me to table at a Baby fair, and when I went on break I checked out the WIC table which was giving out free salad with your choice of toppings and dressings.
When they showed me the different salad dressings, I grabbed the one with basil in it as we all know how much I love basil.
- 1 Cup of Mayonnaise or Plain Greek Yogurt (I don’t like mayonnaise)
- 1 Cup of Chopped Green Onions (About 7 stalks)
- 1 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons of Chopped Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- Blend all the ingredients, except the sour cream, in a blender until smooth.
- Then add the sour cream.
Thoughts After Cooking:
I loved it! I thought it was so delicious that I couldn’t stop eating the salad.
I forgot to take a picture, but it comes out a pretty green color and is just great on whatever salad or sandwich you put it on.
For more salad dressings, go to Healthy Caesar Salad Dressing
For more basil recipes, go to Eggplant Tomato Bites
For more recipe reviews, go to Blackberry Mint Infused Water