So I came across this recipe on Pinterest. It originally came from the site, Barefeet in the Kitchen. I like pasta salad, I like spinach, I like tomatoes: so I thought this would be a great recipe to try.
- 1 8-oz Package of Bowtie Pasta Noodles (Farfalle)
- 1/2 of a Small Red Onion, thinly sliced and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 Large Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 6 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar (I didn’t have any so I substituted with Balsamic Vinegar)
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Pepper
- 4 Cups of Baby Spinach (About one 6-oz package)
- 2 Cups of Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- Grated Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Cook according to the directions on the box.
- When finished cooking, drain but do not rinse the noodles.
- While the pasta is cooking place the onions and garlic in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil and vinegar to cover the onions and garlic.
- When the pasta has been drained add it to the mixing bowl and toss well.
- Add tomatoes and spinach.
- Toss well.
- Serve with a sprinkle of salt, pepper, and Parmesan Cheese.
Thoughts After Cooking:
I loved it! I didn’t want to stop!
It was that good.
Definitely, try this recipe out.
For more pasta salad recipes, go to Pasta with Prosciutto, Cherry Tomatoes, and Asiago
For more salad recipes, go to Arugula Salad with Olive Oil, Lemon, and Parmesan Cheese
For more Pinterest recipes, go to Irish Apple Cake with Custard Sauce
For more recipes, go to Baked Potato Soup