Thoughts Before Cooking:
Do any of you have Something Extra Raley’s Rewards? I do and I love it. Every three months you receive coupons to do with stuff you had bought; and for your birthday get a free cupcake, free box of cake mix, and a free birthday card.
Every now and then they give you a freebie item, and I got a free container of 1 lb of strawberries. I love starwberries, but they were very ripe and needed to be eaten ASAP. So what better way to do it then with a smoothie?
This comes from The Kitchen Paper.
- 1 Cup of Frozen Strawberries (I used fresh)
- 1/2 Cup of Yogurt
- 3/4 Cup of Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Uncooked Oatmeal
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Strawberry slices to top the smoothie (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with strawberry slices or whipped cream.
- Drink immediately.
Thoughts After Cooking:
It was delicious! I highly recommend it!
For more smoothie recipes, go to Apple Pie Smoothie
For more drink recipes, go to Matcha Latte (Hot or Cold)
For more strawberry recipes, go to Strawberry Infused Water