Don’t worry guys. I have it covered!
Here is a cute and delicious treat to make your day great!
Thoughts Before Cooking:
So I was looking for a recipe to do with my nieces and found this from Food.com. The idea of pumpkin Krispie Treats seemed delicious, adorable, and easy for kids to do.
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter + Extra Butter
- 4 Cups of Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 Cups of Rice Krispies
- Orange Food Coloring
- Sour Punch Straws, cut into pieces
- In a large saucepan melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add food coloring, making it as orange as you like.
- Add the Rice Krispies to the melted marshmallows. Stir until well coated.
- Take butter and rub it on your hands until they are coated. Grab the rice krispies and marshmallows, making a ball.
- Place the ball on a wax paper covered plate or pan.
- Place a sour punch straw piece in the center to be the pumpkin stem.
Thoughts After Cooking:
These were easy to make, delicious and cute. I only wish I had taken a shot before they were all gobbled up.
For more pumpkin themed recipes, go to Pumpkin French Toast
For more desserts, go to Dinomite’s Fluffy Bites
For more recipes, go to Regency Ginger Cookies