Thoughts Before Cooking:
So this recipe comes from my sister blog theCatWhoWroteaBlog.wordpress.com. Now my big sister blog TheCatWhoWroteaBlog usually does this with all the recipes in one post. I prefer doing one at a time so I won’t be reposting the whole thing.
- 4 Cups of Halved Strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons of Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tablespoons of Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Pint of Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/8- 1/4 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Sprinkle strawberries with orange juice concentrate and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar; stir.
- Refrigerate about 90 minutes. Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar, sour cream, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Fold chilled strawberries into whipped cream mixture. Serves 4-6.
Thoughts after Cooking:
These strawberries were to die for!
I recommend them to anyone. I wish I had more, I would eat them right now.
For more The Cat Who…Cookbook recipes, go to Baked Potato Soup
For more dessert recipes, go to Chocolate Crinkles
For more strawberry recipes, go to Strawberry Milkshake