Thoughts Before Cooking:
Happy Cinco de Mayo! I thought this would be the perfect time to share this recipe! It comes from McCormick.
- Chicken Breasts or Chicken Thighs Cut into 1/2 inch thick strips
- Onion, Sliced
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1 Package of McCormick Fajita Mix
- Flour Tortillas
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add onion and bell pepper; cook until soft, about3 to 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Add water and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Warm up tortillas on comal.
- Serve chicken and veggies together, with tortillas on the side.
Thoughts After Cooking:
They came out great and were easy to make.
For more Cinco de Mayo recipes, go to Crazy Cantina Chili
For more McCormick recipes, go to Italian Wedding Soup
For more holiday posts, go to Simple Charoset
For more recipes, go to One Pan Italian Sausage and Veggies