Thoughts Before Cooking:
Sometimes you need something that is fast to make, cheap, and be able to serve a large group of people. When that happens, I like to pull this recipe out.
- 1 Box of Bowtie Pasta Noodles (You can substitute with any pasta noodles)
- 1 Kielbasa Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 Cup of Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup of Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons of Chopped Red Onion (Can substitute with yellow onion)
- 3 Teaspoons of Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Pepper
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the peppers and onion in the butter, until tender.
- Add the sausage, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until sausage is heated through.
- Drain pasta and add to the skillet.
- Toss to coat.
Thoughts After Cooking:
I love this recipe. Delicious, fast, and great.
I recommend it!
For more pasta recipes, go to Two-Cheese Roasted-Veggie Pasta
For more recipes, go to Nature’s Own Cocktail