So I’ve decided to start the tradition of always posting on New Year’s Eve, and including one tasty drink recipe.
So here we go!
Thoughts Before Cooking:
So this recipe comes from my sister blog theCatWhoWroteaBlog.wordpress.com. Now my big sister blog TheCatWhoWroteaBlog usually does this with all the recipes in one post. I prefer doing one at a time so I won’t be reposting the whole thing.
- 8 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup of Maraschino Cherry Juice
- Bring two cups of water to a boil.
- Add sugar to the water and stir over a medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the lemon and maraschino cherry juice to the sugar-water.
- Pour juice mixture and remaining water into a pitcher.
- Stir and chill.
- Serves 10-12.
Thoughts After Reading:
This was really good lemonade.
I can’t wait to make it again.
For more The Cat Who…Cookbook Recipes, go to French Strawberries
For more drinks, go to Triple Green Protein Smoothie
For more New Year’s Eve posts, go to B is for Blueberry Smoothie
For more holiday posts, go to Crazy Cantina Chili