Thoughts Before Cooking:
I love smoothies! I love making them the night before and having them ready to go for when I head out to work. So whenever I spot one on pinterest, I put it on my board as a to-make. This is from Family Fresh Meals.
- 1 Cup of Vanilla Almond Milk (Or Milk + Vanilla Extract or Milk + Vanilla Creamer)
- 1/2 Cup of Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1 Frozen Banana
- Blend all together in blender.
Thoughts after Cooking:
I thought it was really good. It didn’t make me think of cinnamon rolls, but it was good.
For more smoothie recipes, go to Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
For more Pinterest recipes, go to Crock-Pot Sausage, Spinach, and White Bean Soup
For more drink recipes, go to Blueberry Infused Water, Fresh & Frozen