January is National Soup Month
January is national soup month, so it is time to share a soup recipe! This soup was originally Slow Cooker Easy Vegan Lentil Soup, but I didn’t make it vegan, and omitted a few ingredients, so I decided to change the title. This recipe is from Gina-Michele.com and I found it on pinterest.
- 1 15-oz Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 16-oz Bag of Dry Lentils
- 2 Large Sliced Carrots
- 2 Cups of Baby Spinach
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 8 Cups of Low Sodium Vegetable Stock or Chicken Stock (if you aren’t vegan)
- Put all ingredients, except spinach, in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Add spinach 10 mins before cooking time is complete.
Thoughts After Cooking:
This is so good and so easy to make. I LOVED it and know I will make it again and again.
For more soup recipes, go to Easy Tomato Soup
For more slow cooker recipes, go to The “Best” Green Bean Casserole
For more Pinterest recipes, go to Baked Tomatoes With Mozzarella & Parmesan