Thoughts Before Cooking:
I love burritos and so does my husband. So as you can see, I make this a lot-or other versions of it. 🙂
- Half a Mexican Chorizo Sausage
- 2-4 Eggs
- Flour Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese
- Cut the chorizo in half.
- Cook the chorizo through, about 5 mins.
- Drain grease out, but leave the chorizo.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and add a little milk. Whisk them together. Pour them in the pan with the chorizo.
- When eggs are finished, throw some cheese on top.
- Warm tortillas on the comal, when ready wrap up the eggs and serve.
Thoughts After Reading:
Delicious and fast, you should try it out.
For more Mexican recipes, go to Fajitas
For more recipes, go to Creamy Tomato Spinach Pasta