Thoughts Before Cooking:
So I do not like quiches. I don’t like the way the egg tastes when it is baked. It just does not appeal to me.
- 12 Ounces Hillshire Smoked Sausage
- 8 Eggs
- 1.5 Cups of Whipping Cream
- 1.5 Tsps of Dry Mustard
- 1/4 Tsp of Salt
- 1/8 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 1.5 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Cut the susage into 1/2 inch cubes, set aside.
- Place eggs, cream, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl-whisk until smooth.
- Stir in sausage, 1 cup of cheese, and green pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into the greased pan.
- Bake 40-45 mins or until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheese and let stand 5 mins before serving.
Thoughts After Baking:
So I ran out of cheese to put on top, I thought I had more than I actually did. This quiche was pretty good, I ate half of it, but I’m still not a quiche fan. It is the best quiche I’ve had so far.
For more egg recipes, go to Scrambled Eggs with Spinach & Parmesan
For more sausage recipes, go to Crock-Pot Sausage, Spinach, and White Bean Soup
For more pie recipes, go to Creamy Sour Cream Lemon Pie
In other news, today is Friday the 13th!
I hope you al have a great day, however you spend it. I’m thinking Horror movies!
And pizza! Maybe Pizza Siciliana or Brussels Sprouts, Turkey Sausage, & Pesto Pizza Casserole
For more Friday the 13th recipes, go to London Fog Smoothie