You know me, I don’t eat regular oatmeal-so any recipe I can find that uses it, I go for.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Light Brown Sugar
- 1.5 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp of Cinnamon
- 1.5 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp of Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup of Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Butter, Melted
- 3 Cups of Rolled Oats (Quick Oats work too)
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter an 8×8 inch baking dish, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs.
- Add in brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Whisk until there are no lumps.
- Stir in milk and melted butter.
- Add oats and mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and spread evenly. (At this point you can refridgerate overnight or bake immediately.)
- Bake in oven 30-40 mins until it is set.
- Cut into squares and serve warm with fresh nuts, milk, a little cream, half and half, maple syrup, or honey of desired.
- Top with a blend of cinnamon and sugar.
Thoughts After Baking:
It was good. A little bland until I put some cinnamon and sugar on top. Then it was KNOCKOUT delicious! I wanted to eat it all!
For more Cooking Classy recipes, go to Pumpkin French Toast
For more breakfast recipes, go to Scrambled Eggs in a Waffle Maker
For more oat recipes, go to Scottish Oatcakes
For more Pinterest recipes, go to Apple Pie Smoothie