So I saw this on pinterest, carrot fries? You know how I feel about fries.
So I have to try it! This recipe comes from Closet Cooking.
- 2 lbs Carrots, Peeled and Sliced into 1/4 inch thick “fries”
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Parmigiano Reggiano (Parmesan Cheese), Grated
- Gently toss the carrot fries in the oil, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and mix to coat before spreading them in a single layer on a silicon mat or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Roast in a preheated 425 degrees F oven until tender (16-20 mins), mixing it halfway through.
Thoughts After Reading:
These were absolutely delicious, so good I gobbles them up before I had a chance to take a picture.
For more carrot recipes, go to Roasted Carrots
For more fries recipes, go to Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries
For more Pinterest recipes, go to Amish Friendship Soup