So on Tuesday we had the book The Satapur Moonstone, and I thought what better time than now to share this naan recipe with you all (If I can, I really try to have the mysteries and recipes match up).
This recipe comes from Food.com
- 1.5 Cups of Warm Water
- 1 Package of Yeast
- 1 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 3 Cups of Flour
- Combine water, yeast, and sugar in a bowl.
- Let stand for 5 mins until foamy.
- Add salt and flour-mix together.
- Knead about 20 times on a floured workspace, and the form into a ball.
- Place in a well oiled bowl and cover with a towel. Let sit for 30-45 mins.
- Turn dough out on floured cutting board, cut into 8 pieces and roll them out.
- Grill on a grill, electric griddle, or on a comal
- Grill until brown.
Thoughts after cooking:
These were super easy to make and absolutely delicious. I just kept eating them and eating them…
I know I will be making this a lot in the future.
For more Pinterest recipes, go to Lemon Tree Dwelling’s Minestrone Soup
For more recipes from Food.com, go to No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
For more bread recipes, go to Saucy Spider with Hairy Leg Sticks