Valentine’s Day is upon us and you know I love to eat heart-shaped pizza, it’s my yearly tradition. Last year I decided to make my own, as I had everything I needed, and wanted to share it with you all this year.
This recipe comes from Teaspoon of Goodness.
- 1 Cup of Warm Water
- 1 Package of Yeast
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2-3 Cups of Flour
- Olive Oil
- Pepperoni Slices (Or topping you desire)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Combine yeast and warm water. Let sit for one min.
- Add salt and flour and mix
- Knead until mixed and dough pulls away from the side of the bowl. (If dough is too wet, add flour. If dry add more water until the consistency is perfect).
- Let the dough rest 15-30 mins in a warm area about 20 mins.
- Seperate the dough into two balls.
- Flour a surface, wood cutting boards work best.
- Take one dough ball and flour it and the rolling pin.
- Roll the dough out to the amount of thickness desired.
- Top with sauce, cheese, and toppings.
- Cook at 450 degrees F for about 15-20 mins or until crust is brown.
- Cut into heart-shape.
Thoughts After Baking:
This was very good, better than the 15 Minute Pizza Dough.