Ever want to bring your salads or ice cream sundae’s over the top? Toasted almonds is how!
This recipe is from GETTYStewart.
- 1/2 to 1 Cup of Sliced Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the almonds in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 3-4 mins.
- Check every min until they are the desired color.
- Remove from the oven and pour onto a plate or platter where they can cool in a single layer. If left on the sheet or together they can continue to brown.
- After they cool, top salad or ice cream.
Thoughts After Baking:
They were delicious and a great topping.
For more on almonds, go to Orecchiette with Red Onions, Almonds, and Green Bell Pepper