So I found myself with some ground turkey and in want of making meatballs, but this time with breadcrumbs, instead of rice-like before.
This recipe comes from The Spruce Eats.
- 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup of Onion, minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl: combine egg, water, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and combine.
- Add the ground beef or turkey that has been broken into chunks, and mix gently, but thoroughly with your hands to combine.
- Form the mixture into meatballs about 1-inch in diameter and place on a broiler pan or pan with sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until meatballs are brown.
- Serve and eat!
Thoughts After Cooking:
These were really good, easy to make, and everyone enjoyed them.
For more meatballs, go to How to Make Meatballs With Rice
For more from The Spruce Eats, go to Easy Northumberland Pan Haggerty