Stuff happened this week that kept me from my computer, you know the holidays! So I am borrowing from my sister blog.
So today I had originally planned to review Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe the movie, but unfortunately bad Jane Austen films scare me too much.
Just, kidding. I just haven’t had a chance yet. So then I decided that I would review YULETIDE audiobook, but the review isn’t completed and I need it to be as good as the audiobook. Nothing subpar!
As I haven’t finished that, I decided to instead share the Matcha cookies I mad last night as a Christmas gift to a few people.
So this recipe comes from Kirbe’s Cravings.
- 2 3/4 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Cup of Butter (Softened)
- 1.5 Cups of White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract (I ran out, so substituted with Maple Syrup)
- 2.5 Tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
View original post 140 more words