So sorry to be posting to late, but here we go. I found this on pinterest and you know me, I’m always looking for potato recipes! It is from The 36th Avenue by Kleinworth & Co.
- 6-7 Medium Russet Potatoes-cleaned and cut into fry sized pieces.
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1-2 Tsp of Salt
- 1 Tbsp of Parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking oil.
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread out the coated potatoes on the baking sheet.
- Bake 15 mins.
- Remove from the oven and turn over the fries.
- Return to the oven for another 20-30 mins or until they are crispy and brown on the outside.
- Remove and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve immediately.
Thoughts After Cooking:
These were delicious and easy to make. So good!
For more pinterest recipes, go to Amish Baked Oatmeal
For more fries recipes, go to Oven-Crispy Creole Seasoned French Fries
For more potato recipes, go to Easy Northumberland Pan Haggerty