So first off:
Now on to the recipe:
Thoughts Before Cooking:
I was in the mood for something sweet-like cookies, but I didn’t want to bake as it is too hot.
So I started searching for an eggless cookie dough recipe that I could just eat instead. I found this one on Like Mother Like Daughter.
- 2 Tbsps of Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 Tbsps of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsps of Sugar
- 1/4 Tsps of Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp of Milk
- 1/8 Tsp of Salt
- 6 Tbsps of Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Milk Chocolate Chips
- Microwave your flour for 30 seconds to 1 min to eliminate the risk of e.coli.
- In a small bowl, cream together butter and sugars until mixed.
- Add vanilla and milk, stir to combine.
- Add in salt and mix until combined.
Thoughts After Cooking:
I didn’t take a picture, sorry. Instead I ate it all up as it was super good.
It was delicious!
For more Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes, go to Chocolate Whoppers
For more summer recipes, go to Schooner’s Summertime-Only Strawberry-Raspberry Pie
For more cookie recipes, go to “The Best” Brownies
For more dessert recipes, go to Creamy Sour Cream Lemon Pie