So we had an English mystery on Tuesday, we need a recipe to match. So I borrowed this from my sister blog JaneAustenRunsMyLife.wordpress.com.
- 2 Teabags or 2 Tsp of Loose leaf Earl Grey Tea.
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of Oats (I use Quaker Oats)
- 1 Cup of Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Cup of Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon of Maple Syrup
- Microwave the milk, or warm in a pan.
- Steep the tea in the warm milk for 5 mins.
- After tea has steeped, allow milk to cool.
- When milk has cooled, put in blender.
- Add oats, blueberries, yogurt, and maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!
IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!
It is one of the best smoothies I have ever, ever, ever had. It was soooo delicious I wished I had more.
For more Earl Grey Tea, go to Blueberry Earl Grey Tea Smoothie
For more smoothies, go to Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
For more drinks, go to Peanut Butter Banana Oat Smoothie
For more from my sister blog, JaneAustenRunsMyLife, go to Slow-Cooker Bread