Thoughts Before Cooking:
So I had a ton of spinach leftover and few ingredients to choose from and was trying to make something new. After a bit of searching on the internet, I found this recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
- 8 oz Uncooked Pasta
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 5-6 Cups of Packed Spinach
- 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Boil water according to pasta instructions, cooking al dente.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of water.
- Set pasta aside.
- Using the same pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic, and cook 2-3 mins.
- Toss in pasta and spinach.
- Gently toss and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- If pasta starts to dry out, add the pasta water.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of cheese, and toss until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put in large bowl and garnish with cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Thoughts After Cooking:
It reminded me a lot of the Garlic Parmesan Kale Pasta recipe I made. You make them almost exactly the same, just with different leafy greens. However, I thought this spinach one was much better.
For more pasta recipes, go to Garlic Parmesan Kale Pasta
For more spinach recipes, go to Crock-Pot Sausage, Spinach, and White Bean Soup
For more recipes, go to Slow Cooker Enchilada Casserole