So I love yogurt and when I saw this recipe I thought it would be interesting to try out. I found it on pinterest and it comes from Hello, Wonderful.
Plus strawberries are a Valentine’s Day staple, so I thought it would be a cute one to do before the holiday.
- 2 Cups of Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Dried Strawberries (I couldn’t find any so I used Dried Cran-Strawberries)
- Line a flat pan with sides with parchment paper and spread evenly with yogurt, making sure it is not too thin (about 3/8 of an inch thick).
- Sprinkle with dried fruit.
- Freeze for a few hours until completely frozen.
- Remove frozen yogurt from pan and peel off parchment paper.
- Break into pieces.
Thoughts After Cooking:
It wasn’t that good. The fruit kept popping off the yogurt and it was so hard it made my teeth hurt.
When it did soften it kind of melted everywhere.
Not something I would repeat.
For more Pinterest recipes, go to Garlic Parmesan Kale Pasta
For more recipes, go to Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie