So yah, I drink a smoothie like every morning. There are going to be a lot of them being posted on here. This one I found online from Daily Smoothie.
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk or Other Milk of Your Choice
- 1/4 Cup of Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp of Jelly
- Add milk to blender first.
- Follow with peanut butter, jelly, and banana.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
Thoughts After Cooking:
It was okay.
Not that good and to be honest I would never make it again.
For more smoothies, go to Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
For more drinks, go to Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie