So I had leftover Spaghetti sauce, and while I loved Eggs in Purgatory, I was wondering what else I could make. I found this on Eat This Not That “18 Delicious Ways to Use Up Leftover Pasta Sauce”.
You can serve it as main dish or side.
- 4 Zucchinis
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Pasta Sauce
- Chopped Tomato
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the zucchinis in half, lengthwise.
- Scoop out the insides with a spoon.
- Brush both sides of the zucchinis with olive oil.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet and add some pasta sauce.
- Top the sauce with the chopped tomato.
- Sprinkle on grated Parmesan cheese, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 15 mins and then broil for the last 3 mins or until the cheese s browned.
Thoughts After Cooking:
Easy & delicious!
For more from Eat This Not That, go to Eggs in Purgatory
For more zucchini, go to One Pan Italian Sausage and Veggies