Thoughts Before Cooking:
I love soup. And I love using my crock-pot. I found this on Pinterest. It originally comes from the Crock-Pot Ladies
- 1 Whole Onion, Chopped
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Minced
- 32 oz of Chicken Broth
- 6 Whole Potatoes, Peeled and Diced
- 2 Cups of Frozen Corn
- 16 oz of Kielbasa Sausage, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 Whole Bay Leaf
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 8 oz of Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- In a 6-oz crock-pot, add all ingredients except the cream and cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or high 5-6 hours, or until the potatoes are tender
- Remove the lid and take out the bay leaf and discard.
- Add the cheddar cheese and cream to the soup and stir to combine and melt the cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
I’d make it again in a heartbeat.
For more Pinterest recipes, go to Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
For more crock-pot recipes, go to Crock-Pot Sausage, Spinach, and White Bean Soup
For more soup recipes, go to French Onion Soup