I have always wanted to make baked apples, but didn’t have everything. And then I saw this recipe online and thought it would be perfect to make. It comes from LEAHHS on Allrecipes.com
- 1 Granny Smith Apple-Peeled, Cored, and Sliced
- 2.5 Tablespoons of Water
- 1.5 Tablespoons of Cornstarch or Flour
- 1.5 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 Pinch of Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Spread the apples slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Whisk the water and flour together, and pour over the apples and gently stir.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook for about 15 mins.
Thoughts After Cooking:
Delicious! Great to eat as a side or use as a topping!
For more from Allrecipes.com, go to Sour Cream Lemon Pie
For more apples, go to My Number One Comfort Food
For more dessert, go to Flag Cake