Thoughts Before Cooking:
I pinned this a long time ago and am finally getting around to it. This comes from the McCormick website.
I was just making it for me so I changed a few things around…hope it goes well.
- 1 Teaspoon of Oregano Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon of Thyme Leaves
- 3/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 2 Red Potatoes Quartered, for one I did 2 Yukon Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix oregano, paprika, thyme, salt, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle seasonings mixture over potatoes.
- Toss to coat well.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on a foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 mins or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Thoughts After Cooking:
I thought they were good but a little dry.
I had to add lots of butter and a bit of pepper.
For more Pinterest recipes, go to Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
For more McCormick, recipes, go to Fajitas
For more potato recipes, go to Cheese Potato Crisps
For more recipes, go to Slow Cooker Pinto Beans