Thoughts Before Making:
As I just posted a review of a Jane Austen inspired mystery, the best thing to go with it is a tea post! I love tea, and one thing I started drinking this winter is London Fog lattes.
As it is getting HOT here, that is something I will no longer be able to have…at least that is what I thought until I stumbled on this recipe of London Fog Fauxccinos from Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS on Pinterest.
- 8 Earl Grey Tea Ice Cubes
- 1 Cup of Homemade Almond Milk or Milk of Choice
- 1 Tablespoon of Raw Honey or 8 Drops of Stevia
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
Thoughts After Making:
I didn’t really care for it, I couldn’t taste the tea at all. Maybe I did the ice cubes wrong? Maybe I should add more of the tea in it? I’m not sure. Maybe a mix of liquid tea with the ice cubes would be better. I’ll have to try again and see. Either way:
For more tea recipes, go to Aunt Neal’s Old-Fashioned Tea Cakes
For more drink recipes, go to Festive Pink Lemonade
For more pinterest recipes, go to Irish Blueberry Scones