Thoughts Before Cooking:
Almost everyone loves hamburgers. This recipe is just a basic one that my mom would do all the time she made burgers. This is the bones of it, you can dress it up any way you like.
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1/4 Cup of Bread Crumbs
- 1 Large Egg
- In large bowl place the meat.
- Add the bread crumbs and egg.
- Work the bread crumbs and the egg into the meat.
- Form the meat into patties wide enough to match the bun and at the thickness you desire.
- Cook in pan or on grill.
- Add any extras or condiments you desire.
Thoughts After Reading:
I loved it, and I think you all will too.
For more recipes, go to Simple Charoset
In other news today is:
Have a great time and watch some scary films!
For more on Friday the 13th, go to C is for Chocolate Oat Crackles