Thoughts Before Cooking:
Since Wednesday was Valentine’s Day, I decided to post a very special recipe-one of my valentine’s favorite food.
I made this for him on our anniversary last month and used the recipe provided by The Recipe Critic
- 12 oz Spaghetti Noodles (I used Angel Hair)
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter
- 3 Teaspoons of Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 2/3 Cup of Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to the box’s directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Add butter to skillet and melt over medium heat.
- Add garlic and stir until fragrant (2-3 minutes).
- Transfer spaghetti to pan and stir in garlic butter.
- Add cream and parmesan cheese to pan and coat the noodles.
- Add salt and pepper to taste-top off with Parmesan cheese.
Thoughts After Cooking:
It was delicious and he just loved it.
It was easy and so great-you should try it for yourself.
For more pasta recipes, go to Spinach Pasta Salad
For more recipes, go to Cucumber Hummus Sandwich