Thoughts Before Cooking:
So I have been wanting to make this tortellini soup recipe for quite some time now. I actually have two pinned on pinterest, and chose one of them.
I picked one and then went to pick up all the ingredients, not realizing that the recipe also included the side dish crostini. But since I had everything, I made them too. This recipe comes from The Yellow Bliss Road blog.
- 1 Baguette
- Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Slice baguette into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Butter one side and place butter side down in a hot skillet until golden brown.
- Flip bread slices over and sprinkle with Parmesan while the other side gets golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate and immediately cover loosely with foil if cheese has not completely melted.
For more Pinterest recipes, go to Spinach Pasta Salad
For more bread recipes, go to Caraway Rye Bread
For more recipes, go to Triple Green Protein Smoothie