I swear I have the never ending package of spinach.
Now I like spinach, but ever since I made the Spinach Pasta Salad I haven’t been able to use it fast enough. I don’t want it to go bad, but what else can I make that is different and post-worthy?
So I scoured the internet and found three spinach smoothie recipes. This is the last one.
This comes from Amy’s Healthy Baking
- 1/2 Cup of Cubed Honeydew
- 1/2 Cup of Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
- 1-2 Tbsp of Water
- 1 Cup of Spinach, Loosely Packed
- 1 Cup of Kale, Loosely Packed (If you have no kale or don’t like it, you can substitute with an additional cup of spinach)
- 8-10 Ice Cubes
- Sweetener (to taste)
- Add the honeydew, yogurt, water, spinach, and kale to blender, pulse until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and sweetener, pulse until smooth.
Thoughts After Cooking:
What did I think of this smoothie?
It was so gross! I don’t know if the honeydew wasn’t sweet enough or the combination of the greens with the plain greek yogurt, but it was horrible.
I would not recommend making it or drinking it.
For more smoothie recipes, go to Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
For more drink recipes, go to Power Smoothie
For more spinach recipes, go to Spinach Pasta Salad