So why am I posting a recipe on a Tuesday instead of Friday? Well, Friday marks an anniversary that relates to the mystery I am reviewing this week. I also still have spinach left over that I’m trying to use up. I decided to try another spinach smoothie, this one from Alaska from Scratch.
- 2/3 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Ripe Banana (optional)
- 2/3 Cup of Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Cup of Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 Cup of Milk or choice of dairy (coconut milk, soy milk, almond milk, etc)
- 2 Teaspoons of Protein Powder (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon of Honey (optional)
- Blend all together.
Thoughts After Making:
I loved it! It was delicious and you couldn’t taste a bit of the spinach with all the blueberry.
Although, in comparing the two-I think I like the Power Smoothie a little bit better.
For more drink recipes, go to Power Smoothie
For more smoothie recipes, go to B is for Blueberry Smoothie
For more recipes, go to Spinach Pasta Salad