Who likes salad?
One thing I like is caesar salad, but the dressing can be so unhealthy.There is one recipe I use, but the day I was going to make it I didn’t have all the ingredients, so I had to start searching the internet.
This recipe comes from the blog Humorous Homemaking.
- 1 Jar with a tight fitting lid
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a jar.
- Screw the lid on tight and shake the jar until all ingredients are combined.
- When finished serve immediately or save in fridge up to a week.
Thoughts After Cooking:
I thought it was fantastic.
It was fun shaking the jar and absolutely delicious on the salad.
For more salad recipes, go to Caesar Salad
For more salad dressings, go to Garden Pasta Salad with Bocconcini