Thoughts Before Cooking:
So I love cheese.
And I especially love cheese logs. So when I saw this recipe I jumped at the chance to try it out.
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup of finely chopped pecans
- 8 0z Cream Cheese Brick
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions
- Combine all ingredients. Pack into a round or ball.
- Chill for two hours to overnight.
- Serve with crackers or bread
Thoughts After Cooking:
I thought it was amazing!
I took it to a party and we ate up immediately.
For more Hannah Sweson Recipes, go to Scandinavian Spuds
For more cheese logs, go to Gorgonzola Cream Cheese Log
For more appetizers, go to Cheesy Pesto Pull Apart Bread
For more recipes, go to Harvest Pumpkin Scones