So first of all:
Once again I am posting today, not on something you need for the meal but something to help out tomorrow morning before you do your Black Friday shopping!
I found this recipe on Pinterest, but I can’t recall exactly from whom I received it from. Oops!
- Peanut Butter
- 1 Banana
- Rice Krispies
- Take the banana and cover in peanut butter.
- Take a shallow dish and cover it in aluminum foil or wax paper.
- Pour in some Rice Krispies.
- Take the banana and roll it in the Rice Krispies.
- Slice up the banana or eat it whole.
Thoughts After Cooking:
I loved it! It was delicious, easy, and a good way to start the morning. Plus it has peanut butter.
For more Thanksgiving posts, go to Hole in One
For more holiday recipes, go to Happy 4th of July Triple Berry Salad
For more Pinterest recipes, go to Grilled Zucchini Roll-Ups
For more breakfast recipes, go to Breakfast Omelet
For more peanut butter, go to 1-2-3-4 Peanut Butter Cookies