Thoughts Before Cooking:
This recipe comes from a huge series of them, located in the back of the book. I have wanted to make something out of these many recipes for a while, but have been unable to. However, I finally got around to trying something, so let’s see how it turns out.
- 2 Cups of Sunflower Seeds (without shells)
- 1 Cups of Dried Fruit (I did Crancherries)
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Coconut (optional)
- 1 Cup of Unsalted Nuts (I did Peanuts)
- I Cup of Dried Cranberries or Raisins (I did Cranberries)
- 1 Cup of Chocolate or Caramel Chips (Optional) [I did semi-sweet Chocolate Chips]
- Mix all ingredients together and store in airtight container or sealable plastic bag.
Thoughts after Cooking:
I loved it.
It was fast, delicious, and fun.
For more snack food, go to Cinnamon, Banana, & Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
For more recipes, go to Orecchiette with Red Onions, Almonds, and Green Bell Pepper