Thoughts Before Cooking:
So I was thinking what goes best with a mystery book turned into a film? POPCORN!
So I have an air popper, and got this recipe from the instruction manuel by Bella.
As you know my love of pesto, I just couldn’t resist making this.
- 1/4 Cup of Butter or Margarine, Melted
- 1 Tablespoon of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Basil
- 8 Cups of Popped Corn
- Melt the butter or margarine in the microwave.
- Using your air popper, pop the popcorn.
- While popcorn is going; mix the butter, cheese, and basil in a bowl.
- When popcorn is finished toss in bowl with basil-cheese mixture until it has covered them all.
Thoughts After Reading:
This was really good and easy to make.
You should try it!
For more popcorn recipes, go to Italian Flavor Fused Popcorn
For more pesto recipes, go to Brussels Sprouts, Turkey Sausage, & Pesto Pizza Casserole
For more recipes, go to Pasta with Prosciutto, Cherry Tomatoes, and Asiago