Thoughts Before Baking:
I LOVE Peanut Butter!
So I am open to any peanut butter recipe. This really intrigued me as it said IT ONLY NEEDED FOUR INGREDIENTS!!!!!
So I just had to try it out for myself. This recipe comes from The King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion: The Essential Cookie Companion
- 1 Cup of Creamy or Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment (for easiest cleanup, but sheets can be left unlined and ungreased if you prefer.)
- In a medium-sized bowl beat together the peanut butter, egg, sugar, and baking soda until smooth.
- Drop the dough by the teaspoonful onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for ten minutes, or until they appear set.
- Remove them from the oven and cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a rack and cooling completely.
Sadly I was cleaning pics off my phone and accidentally deleted the pictures I had of these cookies. But they were fantastic!
They were little, but so addicting. I ate one, then another, then another, then another, etc.
You should definitely make this!
For more King Arthur recipes, go to King Arthur Carrot Cake or Cupcakes
For more peanut butter cookie recipes, go to No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
For more cookie recipes, go to Mini Lemon Pancake Cookies
For more desserts, go to Schooner’s Summertime-Only Strawberry-Raspberry Pie